Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sheep have taken over our lives..



It doesn't matter what he is wearing. He took off the other day in a diaper and socks.
Trey and Parker. We love having our cousins come over
The watering was fun for the kids but a little heavy. It is always fun to see them help each other. Trey was such a good helper.


We have a lot of sheep and they are lambing. I love the little lambs, when i see one born or just with there mom i always think of our wonderful Savior who wouldn't leave one lamb behind. I am not a FARMER and not sure i will ever be one. All i think that i will ever be is the farmer wife. With that said i love it. My kids have loved having the sheep around it is something that they can help with. Carson is by far the most in love with them. Yesterday I spent to many times chasing him out in the field. I ask him why he goes out there and he says babies.. He waits for me to turn my back and off he goes. Mckenzie likes to go down. She has become friends with everyone down there. If she sees they are down there off she goes. Cade well he has become to love them. In the past couple of days he has been able to do more so he is more willing and i will take that. I have pictures of the little baby's but on my phone. As i started to do this i just realized there were none of the lambs.

No comments: