Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break!

The day we left. I was so sad to go. I am getting better and not crying when i leave but it is always so hard for me to go. I miss you Idaho.. i guess its not Idaho its all my family and friends.
The kids were so happy to wake up a couple of days that is snowed. They played outside for a long time and came in really wet but they loved it.



Funny story but the swim shorts that cade is wearing are my dads old ones.
Swimming was one of the many highlights of this trip. My two oldest love the water. The other little man was not so sure. When we were getting ready to leave he decide it wasn't to bad so we had a hard time getting him out. My kids cried everyday to go back. Thanks to my best friend of all my life for letting us come to your place. ..

Mckenzie loves her Uncle Dana. I went through my camera and they had a lot of pictures that they had taken together. She watches everything he does and cant get enough of him. If was funny Dana told them to stop yelling, next thing i know i cant find Kenzie and find her up in one of the rooms almost in tears because she doesn't know why Dana is mad at her, so cute..

Look how much fun my family is. If you take a closer look at my dad i tell you what he is always doing this to someone in a picture, since i was little. Most of the time it was me. But if you know my dad that should not surprise you at all. My mom is great. She made mckenzie and i both sripture bags and cupcakes and almost anything we asked for. Thanks mom and dad. We love you.
I cant explain how much i miss these two. I love them so much. I love my sister both so much, I wouldn't change anything about them. My kids love them more the words can say. The whole time home are carson kept saying deb and dana. It was so much fun to hangout with them.


I love going back home. Boyd didn't get to go because of work and other things and we sure did miss him. I got to go and hangout with one of my best friends that i have known my whole life. Sunday.. listen to conference and Deb and Dana came over

Monday. day one of the gym and lots of shopping by myself..

Tues.. Gym and swimming

Wend. Gym and cafe Rio and the cupcake store. Also more shopping

Thurs. Gym and cafe Rio again.. love that place then we went to the yogurt place. I wanted to see if if was as good as ours and the only difference was cheaper and more flavors..

Friday.. Long drive home because Boyd was missing his family..

No comments: