Monday, June 2, 2008

Boating




So we I guess it has been nice enough to go boating. It has only been in the high 80 but it we go out in the evening when the wind picks up. It doesn't stop the kids from going or me. I love boating. I am kind of a dare devil . I tried to wake board and i got up 2 times that is better then i have ever done. The only problem is that the next two days i couldn't move. I guess i have to realize that i don't have the body or muscles that i use to. I think i will be working on that. The kids love to go out with spencer and brett. Mckenzie doesn't have a hard time getting on the tube but with cade we have to push him to get on it and then her really enjoys it. Boyd went out on the boat the other day,. He has never been out on it he actually had to drive that was good. Now we have no excuse why we can't take it out. Cade doesn't like it when mom gets thrown from the tube or i'm in the water.


3 comments:

The Price Family said...

How fun!

Killer kar said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Laurel and co. said...

Thats so cute that your little guy is so protective of you. That would be so fun boating with those huge tubes! Hope you guys are good.