Monday, August 24, 2009

Ran a 5k and have the best of friends that did it with me!!

This is the whole group of us that ran the race. In our pink shirts that we got for finishing the race.


Becky,Nichole,Melissa,Me,Brittney,Starlie,Jamie
our finish cheer.... brittney,me,starlie,melissa,nichole,becky,jamie,kim.. so worth the jump.
Ok so i have so glad that i have good friends to run the race with me but i have to thanks starlie for running next to me the whole time. she was so good to have next to me. she would say the most positive things to keep me going. Ok you have to know that i was probably going way slower then starlie goes. She is a 5k runner and a marathon runner and i guess you would say she is a runner all together but she was so nice to run with me. Thanks a TON you are the best... It was so good to do this i also relized this i need to lose weight. haha lol i hope this will help. Thanks again all my good friends and also the pitcures because my camera didn't work..

4 comments:

Chy said...

Good job! I sooooo need to get motivated again.....

Prudent Family said...

Sweet job!! Still haven't heard about the one in Boise. Have you??? I really need to get my rear in gear again!! I haven't ran since my last 5K!! Pathetic!!

Hannah said...

Great job, it looks like you guys had fun too...even better!

The Wayments said...

You look great! I am so proud of you. Boise is just a few weeks away...I will send you an email right now! Sorry I don't have my act together. If it doesn't require immediate attension, I don't get it done! Talk to you soon!