Today is my LITTLE sister birthday. I have to say that because when i got married to my husband and moved here people thought that my sister might me older then me. She married a great guy from here and that was how i got so lucky to find my husband. but this is not about me. So my little sister is the best sister ever these are only a few of the reasons why..
*I can always call her if i am having a bad day or not.
*She has the best recipes for dinner. so pretty much is a great cook.
*She is the best mom ever. i never hear her raise her voice and i love being around her for that she teaches me how to be a better mom.
*she loves the gospel of Jesus Christ
* she loves old people.
* She cares about other peoples feelings
*she has been the best sister to our oldest sister that is mentally handicapped
*she is the best coupon shopper ever.. even when she gets mad at me.
*she is always thinking of fun things to do with her family,.
*SHE IS THE BEST MOM EVER..
i could go on and on but i want her to know that she has been the best sister ever. I love her very much. I miss her a ton.. When i was home last i got really home sick to the fact of my family. I miss them a lot. I hope you have a great birthday and i love you very much. Thanks for being a sister, best friend and a good example to me.
PS i was trying to find a picture of just her but i only have then with all of us girls. we are a way close family and i love them all.









2 comments:
Dang it!!! I thought about it all week and totally forgot today! I'm horrible!
Thanks Cole, I actually missed it on my birthday but maybe because I totally needed it tonight. I miss you. Isn't life great when you have sisters? I think so.
Thanks a million :)
Post a Comment