
Happy Birthday DAD! You are best dad ever. There is so many great things about you. You can never fail to make us all laugh. If we are together we know dad will give us a good laugh. I know that i can call him anytime. In good times and bad. He has taught me so much. If you would of asked me in high school i would of told you parents don't know anything. Boy was i wrong they know EVERYTHING... I Love that i am just like him. He is so good in his calling in church. He takes care of everyone. He is always out visiting people. That is where i get that from. I love to be the life of the party and so does he. I love being like him even though when we get together since we are the same we sometimes don't agree. but you know what i don't care. I still love him just the same. You are the best dad ever. I love you so much and am so PROUD to say you are my dad.
1 comment:
Tell your Dad I said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" too. I love your dad!! He is the second coolest dad in the world, SERIOUSLY!!! :)
Post a Comment