Today i got the kids up to go to church to find out that they were not going because the beef cows had gotten out during the night. I was not going to go to church because of a surgery i had to have. So they were all ready to go all but carson. It is one of the greastest things for a parent when you are trying hard to teach your children the gospel and how important in life and they say well mom since we can't go can you read the scriputes to us. I was mad that i wasn't going to get the 3 hours to rest but after it was all said and done. It didn't matter the three hours i didn't get alone but the 3 that i got to have with my three little ones. I am so greatful for my three little ones. I love being a mom and am so thankful for all i have. I am also so thankful for my mom for droping everything and comming to help me out for a little over a week. I really needed her and she was there to help. I love you mom. Also as i am sitting here writing this i am seeing people from the ward that could be with there family, driving by to go down to our dairy to help our family get the cow back in. I am so thankful for all that i have and all the help i get from such good family and friends. Thanks to you all and we love you.
5 years ago









8 comments:
Thats great that you have a great ward and family to help you out. I'm really impressed that your kids asked you to read them the scriptures. Sounds like mommy and daddy are doing something right!
Cute post, I love the crib picture, and I completely agree that sometimes they are too cute to care! I hope you are doing good!
I love the pictures, especially the potato. You could have made that into Mr. Potato man. I was wondering where Ryan was---and I am glad he is out helping you guys!!!!
Children are precious and say the cutest things. Hope you are feeling well.
oh my gosh!! your kids are too cute...I can't believe how big they are getting!! time flies doesn't it?!? :) LOVE the crib picture...too cute, my oldest used to climb in with my youngest all the time...its too hard to discipline them when they are that cute!! :)
I LOVE Cade with his potato. Spencer loved his too. As a matter of fact, we ate him for dinner today!!!
I guess I need to clarify, we ate the potato for lunch today, not Spencer!! he he
I hope you are feeling ok. Garrett said they found more cows last night.
Post a Comment