
Am I ready for this? The sad thing is he is so ready to go. My kids like to sleep in but one thing i know is that today was not a sleep in day. I guess i have to get use to this. He was up and ready to go. He went and got his backpack and sat and waited. The one thing he is going to have to get use to is eating breakfast before he goes. He didn't understand why they didn't feed him. Oh how i am going to miss him for the few hours he will be gone but i know next year will be worse. I love you little man. When did you grow up? I love you. Only cried last night. I did good today. Mom is going to have to get use to entertaining McKenzie usually Cade does that..

Cade and his sister

Cade, Reikin, and Kenzie


Outsside his preschool door. ready to go in

Cade and Jarin
3 comments:
Nicole he looks so grown up! What fun you will have with Kenzie though.
What a big boy! He looks so big! Kenzie looks really cute in that outfit.
he looks so grown up!!!
Post a Comment