Thursday, October 15, 2009

A few of my Favorite things..








I finally did it. I got my kids pictures done. Cade 4 yr and Kenzie 3 yr and Carson 6 months. Sad thing is my kids are going to have birthdays in 3 and 4 months from now. oh well at least i haven't missed a yr.

11 comments:

David and Kira said...

cute, cute, CUTE KIDS!! What great pictures you got of them!!

Trenton & Maren said...

So great! They turned out too cute! And it's great that you got to use both outfits.

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

I love the pictures they kids look so cute.

The Wayments said...

SO darling...carson looks so much like his daddy...and waht a cute little girl...maybe I'll have one of those some day...so so cute

Anonymous said...

so so cute!! I love the pictures!! They turned out super adorable!! Good job on the outfits too! Love them! Your little Kenzie is just a doll!! Love that full length picture of her! too cute!

The Abegglens said...

Cute pictures! I'm trying to decide what I should put Jett in. It's stressful.

The Price Family said...

Very Cute!

Knight Family said...

Such a cute family!! Wonderful Primary program!
Great work!

Jenks Family said...

You did a great job at picking out the clothes. they turned out great

Prudent Family said...

What darling kids you have! They turned out super cute!!

Killer kar said...

The family pics are so cute.